BOOK OF AH’SHONG, SON OF JEHOVIH.
GOD OF THE SECOND CYCLE AFTER MAN’S CREATION.
1. When God and his Lords of heaven and earth had lost their heavenly dominion, the swift messengers, that constantly ply through the atmospherean and etherean worlds, bore the report to Jehovih's kingdom in etherea.
2. The earth had passed the ji'ayan eddies at Shrapah, in the etherean roadway Hi-abalk'yiv, and was heading for the eastern fields of Anakaron, having entered the dan'haian arches of Vehetaivi, where lay the great kingdoms of the Orian Chief, Hieu Wee, with his millions of Gods and Goddesses and high-raised ethereans.
3. Before Hieu Wee, came the swift messengers, fresh from the heavens of the earth, with their pitiful tales of woe that had befallen the inhabitants thereof.
4. Hieu Wee said: I behold the red star, the earth, O Jehovih! I have heard the tale of horror. What shall be done, O Father?
5. Then spake Jehovih, saying: Call thy tributary Chief, Ah'shong. Let him hear the will of Jehovih!
6. Then sent Hieu Wee for Ah'shong, who had dominion over the fields of Anakaron in etherea, through which lay the roadway where the earth was to travel for three thousand years.
7. And when Ah'shong came before the Holy Council of Hieu Wee's million Gods and Goddesses, the All Light fell upon the throne like a sun; and the voice of the Creator spake in the midst of the light, saying:
8. Hieu Wee, My son! and Hieu Wee answered: Here am I, Thy servant, O Jehovih!
9. Jehovih said: Behold the red star, the earth; she entereth the fields of Anakaron. She is dripping wet and cold in the ji'ayan eddies. Her God and Lords are powerless in the spell of darkness. Send thou thy son, Ah'shong, to deliver the earth and her heavens. For behold, I will bring them to his door.
10. Then spake Ah'shong, saying: Thy will be done, O Jehovih. Though I have been long honored in etherea, with many etherean worlds to command, I have not as yet redeemed one corporeal world and her heavens from a time of darkness.
11. Jehovih said: Go then, My Son, to the laboring earth and deliver her; but first appoint thou a successor for Anakaron.
12. Then spake Hieu Wee, who was older than the red star, who had seen many corporeal worlds created; had seen them run their course, and then disappear as such. He said to Ah'shong:
13. Send thou to Wan, and to Hivigat, in etherea, and get the history of the earth and her heaven; and obtain thou also an account of her harvests of Brides and Bridegrooms to Jehovih. And thou shalt call from my realms as many million etherean angels as thy labor may require, and with them proceed to the earth, and thou shalt have a line of swift messengers established betwixt this place and thine, and, by the power of Jehovih, I will answer thy prayers in whatsoever thou shalt need.
14. Then Ah'shong went back to Anakaron, his etherean kingdom, and before his Holy Council made known Jehovih's will and his. And Ah'shong called for sixty million volunteers, to go with him on his mission; and they came presently: Some from Yohan; some from T'seing; some from Araith; some from Gon Loo, and from various other places in Anakaron; came in millions; came as many as Ah'shong called for.
15. So Ah'shong raised up a successor to Jehovih's throne in Anakaron, and he was installed and crowned according to the discipline of the etherean heavens.
16. And Ah'shong sent swift messengers into the former roadway of the earth to obtain its history; its harvests of Brides and Bridegrooms.
17. Then gazed Ah'shong toward the red star; and his sixty million volunteers also gazed, and watched her as she coursed along in the arches of Vehetaivi.
18. Thus Ah'shong, well skilled in the course and behavior of worlds, gathered together his millions of angels, trained in arduous enterprise and furtherance of Jehovih's will. Quickly they framed and equipped an Orian port-au-gon, and illuminated it with firelights and bolts. And these sons and daughters of Jehovih embarked and sped forth. A half a million miles, even on the outskirts of Anakaron, and they stood close above the earth, almost so near that the sweeping moon would touch the down-hanging curtains of etherean fire. And here they halted, that both mortals and angels belonging to the earth might behold and fear; for such Jehovih made man, by unusual sights, to become weak and trembling, to change him to new purposes.
19. Jehovih's voice spake to Ah'shong, saying: For three days and nights stand thou in the firmament that man on earth and in atmospherea may behold the power and majesty of My chosen in heaven.
20. Ah'shong said: On the fourth day, O Jehovih, I will cross Chinvat; on the fifth, descend toward the earth. Bring me, O Father, Thy messengers from the lower heaven. I will converse with them.
21. Jehovih sent the angels of the earth and lower heaven up to Ah'shong; disheartened they came, to know Jehovih's will.
22. Ah'shong said unto them: The Father's hosts are come from their high estate and glorious ease, to redeem these fallen heavens, and man on the earth. It is our labor to come in love to the helpless, and teach them how to sing in Jehovih's praise. Then the swift messengers answered:
23. In the All Person's boundless love, find thou recompense for thy holy words, most honored God. Down in darkness, long and earnestly, have the Lords of earth labored conjointly with heaven's God, whose kingdom fell. Alas, our God, who ministered over the lower heaven, is crushed and humiliated. The enemies of high heaven, exulting in their spoil of Jehovih's kingdom and His name, mock us, saying: Where now is Jehovih? Whence cometh the Higher Light? O ye Faithists in an All Person boundless!
24. But now thy high-shining sun, thy ship of etherean fire, maketh the sons and daughters of the earth and her heaven look, and fear, and tremble. And when thy Light appeared we made all haste in hope of succor. Our souls are more than filled with thankfulness; and in Jehovih's name, we will back and employ a million trumpeters to proclaim around the earth and heaven: JEHOVIH IS COME!
25. After due salutation the swift messengers departed; and Ah'shong made all things in readiness for his descent when the proper time should arrive.
Plate 2. ETHEREANS VISITING THE EARTH.
A, Atmospherea; B, Ethereans; E, Earth; C, Distance: 20,000 miles.
1. Jehovih spake to Ah'shong, saying: On the evening of the third day shalt thou move thy etherean ship toward the earth. And when thou arrivest within an arrafon1 thou shalt halt for another three days, that thy magnificence may awe the men and angels of earth with the power and glory of My emancipated sons and daughters.
2. Ah'shong proceeded as commanded, and when he came within an arrafon, halted for three days, and the magnificence of the scene overcame the stubbornness of men of earth and angels in atmospherea. Again Jehovih said:
3. Proceed again, My son, and when thou art within half the breadth of the earth, halt once more and make in the place thereof a plateau, and it shall be the place of thy abiding for the time of dawn, which shall be seven years and sixty days.
4. And from this time forth My etherean hosts shall not remain in atmospherea more than eight years in any one cycle. This, then, that I give to thee shall be like every dawn of dan, some of one year, some of two or three or four or more (years), as the time requireth.
5. And thou shalt dwell in thy kingdom seven years and sixty days, and the time shall be called the first dawn of dan, and the next succeeding shall be called the second dawn of dan, and so on, as long as the earth bringeth forth.
6. And the time from one dawn of dan to another shall be called one dan'ha; and four dan'ha shall be called one square, because this is the sum of one density, which is twelve thousand of the earth's years. And twelve squares shall be called one cube, which is the first dividend of the third space, in which there is no variation in the vortex of the earth. And four cubes shall be called one sum, because the magnitude thereof embraceth one equal of the Great Serpent.2
7. Ah'shong proceeded again, and moved within four thousand miles of the earth, and the voice of Jehovih commanded Ah'shong to halt in the place, and found a new kingdom, using all things requisite to that end. Jehovih said:
8. Thy place shall be a distance away from the earth, that thy dominion be not disturbed by the confusion of the fallen angels thereof. So also, to as many as thou shalt redeem away from the earth and from mortal contact, the distance of thy kingdom will prevent them returning.
9. Ah'shong perceived, and he proclaimed what Jehovih had spoken to him. And the hosts cast out fastenings to the plateau, that the kingdom together with the etherean sea of fire might rotate with the earth and its atmosphere. Jehovih said:
10. Make strong the foundation of thy place, and erect ten thousand pillars of fire around about; and in every direction provide roadways and mansions; but in the midst thou shalt build the house of council, wherein shall sit thy host of dominion during dawn.
11. Ah'shong built the place as commanded by Jehovih, and when it was finished, Jehovih said: Thou shalt call the place Yeshuah. And it was so called, because it was a place of salvation. Again Jehovih said:
12. Choose now thy council, My Son, and also thy sub-officers, and when thou hast completed the list, leave in Yeshuah the sub-officers and proceed thou, and thy council of one million men and women with thee, down to the earth and heaven thereof, and cast thine eyes upon the inhabitants, for they are in distress. And when thou comest to the place of My Lords and My God, deliver thou them and bring them to Yeshuah, for they need rest. And as many of the I'hins in heaven as are capable, bring thou also away with thee, and give them into the care of thy people.
13. Ah'shong did as commanded, first selecting his council and his officers, and then he and his hosts proceeded to the earth as had been commanded.
1 An arrafon is about 20,000 miles.
2 Philosophers have long known that some certain measure of ethereal space must be equal to the density of the planets for a balance of power. See tablets of cosmological prophecies at the latter part of Book of Ben.
1. Up to this time the ancient names of the division of the lands of the earth had been maintained, and God and his Lords being driven from the place of Hored, which had gone into dissolution, dwelt part of the time in Waga and part in Jud and Vohu.
2. And God and the Lords had established three kingdoms, one in Waga, one in Jud, and one in Vohu; and within these kingdoms of heaven there were two hundred millions of redeemed angels capable of the second resurrection, and one hundred millions of es'yans and unlearned apprentices. Chief of the three heavens was Waga, and thither had God and his Lords congregated with their chief officers, as soon as the sign of the descending sea of Jehovih's kingdom appeared in the firmament above.
3. To God, Jehovih spake, saying: Make ready thy places, O My son, and thy Lords with thee. Behold, I come in a world of fire, and My faithful workers shall find rest and happiness.
4. Ah'shong will redeem thy sons and daughters; yea, he will girdle the earth about with new, etherean light and great power.
5. Call together thy people, O God, and bid them rejoice and make merry, for the time of deliverance is at hand.
6. Then God communicated to the Lords, and they again to others, the words of Jehovih; and at sight of the sign in heaven, the faithful began to rejoice and to gather together in their respective places. But of the unbelieving angels dwelling on earth, and with mortals, and in other abodes, of whom there were hundreds of millions, this is what happened:
7. They were overcome by the sight of the ship of fire in heaven above, and in fear fled in all directions. And by their great numbers, in the presence of mortals, caused mortals also to fear and flee in search of some secure place. And many of these spirits of darkness came beseechingly to be admitted into the kingdoms of the Lords, whither they had been invited for hundreds of years, but would not come.
8. But God and the Lords encompassed their places about with walls of light and would not receive the unbelieving. God said: Till such time as Ah'shong shall arrive, let order be maintained within my kingdoms. So it came to pass that for six days and nights the fear that prevailed on earth and in heaven was such as had never been before since the earth was.
9. And God and the Lords brought their es'enaurs out, and they sang and danced before Jehovih. And on the approach of Ah'shong's hosts, with his musicians and heralds, and the great multitude, arrayed in shining raiment, even God and the Lords were overcome by the splendor and magnificence.
10. They sat down on the improvised throne, and the etherean marshals approached and divided, first into single columns, then double, then quadruple, and so on till the fifty thousand marshals had enclosed all sides, save the east, where was an open space through which Ah'shong came, attended by his chief counselors, of which there were five thousand. After these came the council of one million, inter-broken here and there with groups of thousands of es'enaurs, who were chanting hymns of praise to Jehovih and his kingdoms.
11. The lower heaven above the continent of Waga and parts of Jud and Vohu was illuminated by the hosts of Ah'shong, the like of which had never been in atmospherea before. Nor was there any more work being done on earth or in heaven, because of the fear and great stirring up.
12. But now Ah'shong approached before the throne of God and the Lords, saluting with the sign of the second degree of Jehovih, saying: In Jehovih's name and by His Power, Wisdom and Love, am I come to give you joy.
13. God said: In Jehovih's name, all hail! Ah'shong, chief of Anakaron, all hail! And God went forward to the foot of the throne and received Ah'shong, whereupon the Lords came forward saluting also. The es'enaurs ceased singing, and Ah'song proceeded to the throne and sat thereon, and God took off his own crown and gave it to Ah'shong, and also gave him the triangle, which was called the heirloom of the heavenly kingdoms of earth, bestowed by command of Jehovih.
14. The All Light was abundant around about Ah'shong, and the voice of Jehovih spake out of the midst thereof, saying: Inasmuch as these things are done in My name prayerfully, and in faith, so do I dwell with you all. My Son shall wear thy crown, O God.
15. Behold, I am come in might and swiftness, for it is the spring time of the earth. My Son, Seffas, is afoot on the earth; he hath stirred up the earth-born. But I will establish anew My light in these heavens.
16. Have I not said: I brought the seed of everlasting life to the earth? I gave God and his Lords to teach mortals and spirits of My glories in the upper heavens. And I commanded that they that come up out of the earth should be My God and My Lords in these realms.
17. Ye were installed by My hand, and have done a good work. Think not that I curse because Hored and Moeb are fallen! Knew I not beforehand that these things would be? Behold, I have provided all My works so that man should be forever making new things. Had Hored stood, there had been no heaven to rebuild on earth in this day. How, then, could My newborn Gods learn? Think not that I come to teach with Mine own labor; I provide My people that they shall teach one another.
18. What is so conceited as man? And yet I bring him into life the dumbest of animals. Man prideth himself in his power and wisdom. I send the drought, the rains and winds, the weakest of My members, and they show man he is nothing. So also do My Gods and Lords of the lower heaven become conceited of their power and wisdom; but a turn of a word, and their heavens fall. Thousands of millions of souls turn from order and high estate into confusion and anarchy. Thus do I confound men and angels, and in their seeming misery lay the foundation for an everlasting good. The voice ceased.
19. Ah'shong said: In the name of Jehovih, I announce my presence over earth and the lower heaven.
20. The marshals said: ALL HAIL! AH’SHONG, GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH! Proclaim him in Jehovih's name.
21. Hardly had these words gone forth when the voice of the entire hosts joined in proclaiming: ALL HAIL! O GOD! SON OF JEHOVIH!
22. Ah'shong, now God, said: Thy crown shall be my crown, for under this shall Jehovih's power triumph; otherwise people would say: Behold there is no virtue in Jehovih's crowns. So, he placed it on his head and rose up and saluted the retired God and Lords, saying to them:
23. I have a place for ye; and it is called Yeshuah. Retire thither with my proper officers, and partake of rest and the freedom of the place until I come also. But the retired God and Lords said: We pray thee, put us to labor. Whereupon God (Ah'shong) said:
24. Jehovih's sons must not be humiliated; how, then, can ye labor under me? Were ye not Jehovih's God and Lords.
25. They perceived, and, after due salutations, were provided with an escort of five hundred thousand men and women; and they departed on their way to Yeshuah.
26. God (Ah'shong) said: Let M'ghi come before me, and Bing-fo and Nest. They shall be my Lords of dawn in Jehovih's name.
27. The three came and stood before the throne. God said: I announce the presence of Jehovih's Lords of the earth. The marshals said: ALL HAIL! O M'GHI and BING-FO and NEST, JEHOVIH’S LORDS OF EARTH!
28. These were also proclaimed by the voice of the assembled hosts. God said: In Jehovih's name, go your ways, O Lords of earth.
29. Whereupon the Lords crowned themselves and at once departed, saluting reverently.
30. God said: Bring the atmospherean marshals before me. They were brought and stationed in front of the throne. God said: Glory be to Thee, O Jehovih! I have looked upon Thy sons and daughters who have withstood a great darkness, but retained faith in Thee. In Thy name, and by virtue of Thy power, do I deliver them. Let him who is chief, answer me: How many angels are prepared for the second resurrection?
31. Sawni, chief marshal, said: Two hundred millions. God said: Retire thou and thy companions, and gather together Jehovih's harvest of souls, and I will send them to Yeshuah.
32. The atmosphereans were then duly arranged as commanded, and God called a hundred swift messengers and one thousand etherean marshals, and they provided abattos; and the hosts, prepared for the second resurrection, departed for Yeshuah, as commanded.
33. God said: I have now remaining my etherean hosts and the atmosphereans in darkness. Of the latter, let them remain as they are for three days, for I will travel around the world, and my etherean hosts with me, observing mortals and spirits in their places and habits, that I may the better judge them and provide accordingly.
34. So God and his etherean angels provided an abattos, and they embarked and started on their journey, traveling imperceptibly to mortals.