1. When all the first best spirits of the lower heaven, and such as dwelt with mortals, were taken away and domiciled in Yeshuah, there were left only druj (spirits of darkness) on the face of the earth. For one whole year God left the earth void of Jehovih's light.
2. Mortals loved more to commune with the spirits of their kindred, who knew little of heaven, than they did with ethereans who were wise and holy.
3. God said: What man or what woman have ye found who saith: Come ye angels of Jehovih, tell me wherein I can do more good works, for I thirst, and am hungry to serve Jehovih with all my wisdom and strength in doing good to my fellows?
4. Rather do they turn away from such, and drink in the tales of the strolling druj, and so wrap themselves in darkness. For this reason shall they find darkness in heaven and earth; and they shall be as one who is sick and broken down in conceit.
5. When the year of darkness was ended God sent pruners around about the earth and in the lower heaven of the earth. Two millions of pruners sent he forth, saying to them: Find all the evil spirits dwelling with mortals, whether they be fetals or familiars, and gather them into one place. Then find the spirits and fairies who have taken up caves and waterfalls on earth as their abode, and bring them to the same place. Then find the idiotic and chaotic spirits who dwell on battle-fields, and bring them to the same place. Then find the lusters, who dwell in old castles and ruined cities, and in houses of evil, and when they are going out for raids on mortals, seize them and bring them to the same place.
6. The ethereans went and collected all the evil spirits and the spirits of darkness belonging to the earth, and brought them to a place in atmospherea, and there were of them nine hundred millions.
7. God said: Prepare a ship suitable to transport them to Hudaow, in Ji'ya, and there provide them a kingdom to themselves, giving them a God and Lords and proper officers to discipline and educate them for Jehovih's kingdoms.
8. Thus were they removed, and the earth and its lower heaven were purified from evil spirits by the decree of God in Yeshuah, in the second year of the first dawn of dan.
1. In the second year of Yeshuah, God (that is Ah'shong) caused to be established in his heaven all requisite places of learning and industry, whereby and wherein es'yans might be educated to good works, and to a general knowledge of Jehovih's kingdoms (universe), and there volunteered a sufficient number of ethereans as teachers and practisers of work for all that was required.
2. God said: Now that the earth and heaven are purified from evil, my Lords shall deliver the es'yans to the asaphs, and enjoin them to deliver in Yeshuah, which I have established a short distance from the earth as a barrier against their returning to mortals. Jehovih said: Suffer not the blind to lead the blind.
3. And it was so; at the time mortals died, their spirits were taken by the asaphs to Yeshuah; and to make this an acceptable labor to the es'yans, God said: Tell my Lords of the earth to teach mortals by inspiration and otherwise of my kingdom, Yeshuah.
4. And it so came to pass through the Lords and the ashars, that is, the guardian spirits with mortals, that the name, Yeshuah, was established on the earth. God said: In the time of kosmon, men shall say: Whence came the name of heavenly things? But Yeshuah shall lie hid away, and Jehovih will in that day stretch forth His hand and disclose all.
5. But mortals were thick in tongue, and could not say Yeshuah, and they said I.E.Su; hence came the name of many men, Iesu,3 signifying, without evil, which is the ultimate salvation of the soul.
6. Jehovih spake through God, saying: The time of the end of dawn cometh, and My emancipated sons and daughters shall return to their places, taking the resurrected with them. But that the earth and lower heaven may not be left in darkness, provide ye a God and Lords and marshals and messengers, and all other officers, to rule and teach in My name.
7. From the born of earth shall ye make them, and they shall hold office for two hundred years, and four hundred years, and six hundred years, according to the atmospherean cycles.
8. Suffer not My etherean hosts to remain longer than dawn, either on the earth or within atmospherea, for I shall take the earth into dark regions in order to build it up to a higher state for the time that cometh after.
9. The voice departed. God said: Let the voice of the council deliberate on this matter, and speak before the Father. For I will provide also a heaven in the ancient place of Hored, and it shall be called Bispah, for it shall be a place of reception for the spirits of the dead preparatory to their being brought to Yeshuah.
10. In course of time there were raised up many of the earth-born, and God selected them and appointed them to fill the places; and he founded Bispah, and officered it according to the command of Jehovih. After God established rites and ceremonies, and processions and dances, with sacred words, in Yeshuah, he commanded his Lords to give the same things to mortals, and they so fulfilled all that was designed from the beginning.
11. In the seventh year of dawn God commanded his council to select another God and Lords, and other officers; and the council proceeded after the manner of the ancients, selecting the most learned and the purest and holiest; according to their rank in Godliness chose they them, and a record was made of these matters and deposited in the library of Yeshuah.
12. So it came to pass that God called in his own Lords of the earth, and sat apart the first day of the new moon as the day on which he would consecrate the God and Lords, his successors; and he called the day Mas, the name of which endureth to this day of kosmon. Furthermore, God established the moon's day (mas) on the earth as a time of consecration. (And this is the origin of saying mass).
13. When the chosen were in place before the throne, God said: By command of Jehovih are ye brought before me, His Son; in His name will I consecrate ye to the places commanded of Him.
14. The marshals then conducted him that ranked highest up to the seat of the throne. God said:
15. In the name of Jehovih, and by His Power, Wisdom and Love, do I ordain thee God of heaven and earth. He that receiveth from my hand receiveth from my Father, who raised me up.
16. The initiate said: All power cometh from the Father. All wisdom cometh from the Father. All love cometh from the Father. In His name and by virtue of His commandments through His Son, receive I all that is put upon me, for His glory, forever!
17. God then said: Give me a crown, O Father, for Thy Son! A scarlet light descended from above, and God reached forth his hands and wove it into a crown and placed it on the initiate's head, saying: God of heaven and earth, thee I crown. And now shalt thou receive also the sacred triangle, which is the heirloom of the Gods of earth. And he hung it around his neck, adding: And since there can be but one God on earth or in this heaven, I herewith uncrown myself in Jehovih's name and salute thee, O God, GOD OF EARTH AND HEAVEN!
18. Ah'shong now stood to the right, and God, who was ordained, went and sat on the throne, and there descended red and blue lights from above, enveloping him completely, and he was quickened. He said:
19. Let the initiates for Lords of earth approach the throne of the Most High Jehovih!
20. The five Lords came forward. God said: Join hands and receive ye from the Father. By virtue of the Power, Wisdom and Love of Jehovih, vested in me, receive I thee as the highest chosen; and I proclaim thee Lord4 of earth, in Jehovih's name! Accept this crown from heaven above, the like of which cannot be woven from earthly things; by its power shalt thou remain in accord with Yesuah and the kingdoms above.
21. God fashioned the crowns and then crowned them Lords of the five divisions of the earth. God said: Retire thou aside and choose thy messengers and officers, and after ordaining them, depart to the kingdom prepared for thee. The Lords said:
22. In Thy name, O Jehovih, do I accept that which Thou hast put upon me. With all my wisdom and strength and love will I serve Thee, O my Father, Jehovih!
23. The Lords retired; and the es'enaurs sang, more than a million of voices in concert!
3 The original of iesus, or jesu, or jesus. See tablet, Se'moin Saphah, and v. 34.
4 Where hands are joined the persons are addressed as one person.
1. Now had the time come for the end of the first dawn of dan after the creation of man. And this was known in the etherean heavens, where lived countless millions of Jehovih's sons and daughters emancipated. And, as might be expected, they determined to descend from all sides to witness the labors of Ah'shong, and to receive his works as a profitable lesson for their own future on other new worlds.
2. Consequently, there began to appear in the firmament far-off stars, approaching; and these were the etherean ships in remote places, where the name of Ah'shong had been known for thousands of years. From all sides they came, growing brighter and brighter, larger and larger.
3. Ah'shong spoke to his companions, saying: Make ready, O my beloved. My friends and your friends are coming. Put our ship in order. Light the pillars of fire and spread out the sails, shining, that they may be glorified in Jehovih's name.
4. The proper persons accomplished these things, and to the eastward of Yeshuah the etherean ship of Ah'shong was anchored; and so great was the size thereof that there was room for the ethereans of Anakaron and upward of three hundred millions of the redeemed of earth besides.
5. Ah'shong said: When our friends arrive, we shall join them and make an excursion round the earth, discovering its rank and glorious promises; but as to the nine hundred millions of drujas which I sent off to Hudaow, in Ji'ya, we shall pass thither on our way to Anakaron.
6. Brighter and brighter grew the descending stars, the etherean ships from far-off worlds; and larger and larger, till in majesty they neared Yeshuah. Ah'shong then came down and sat at the foot of the throne, according to the custom of Gods. God came down and took him by the hand, saying: Son of Jehovih, that maketh thyself the least of men, arise, and take thy hosts, and embark in Jehovih's ship, going whithersoever thou wilt. Ah'shong rose up. The es'enaurs and trumpeters played and sang. Then Ah'shong said:
7. One more love have I in the world, O Jehovih. I go from Yeshuah, but my love remaineth. To thee, O God, will I look back in hope and love, for thou wert raised by me. And to thy Lords what less could I say? Yea, and to all the hosts I leave within these realms.
8. Ah'shong touched God's right hand, and then saluting, with the third sign of emeth to Jehovih, departed, and the marshals conducted him off to the ship.
9. Ah'shong and his etherean hosts rose up in curtains of light; and presently the ship was loosened from its anchorage and floated upward, and all the angels entered into it; and the sails were spread out, and the mantles suspended on every side, till the whole vessel, with its thousands of masts and arcs, looked like a world on fire. The inhabitants of Yeshuah feared and trembled for the mighty works of the Gods and Goddesses; and yet, as the es'enaurs on the departing ship chanted, more than a million of voices, the Yeshuans sang with them, amidst their tears, with souls overflowing, with awe and love and admiration.
10. And in this same time the descending stars of other Gods and Goddesses, the etherean ships from far-off worlds, were drawing nearer and nearer; and, on every side, the firmament was as if alive with worlds on fire.
11. Presently they came, first one and then another of the ethereans, and they made fast to Ah'shong's ship, until thus more than five hundred were united into one mighty vessel, and yet so near to Yeshuah that all could be seen.
12. And when they had united there were countless millions of angels thus in close proximity, many who had known one another for thousands of years; and some who were older than the earth, and knew its history. And these had companions as old as themselves; and they were ripe in experience with corporeal earths, stars and suns in other regions of Jehovih's kingdoms.
13. So great was the wisdom of these Gods and Goddesses that to come within the earth's atmosphere was sufficient to enable them to read all the souls and prayers of mortals, and all the thoughts and desires of the spirits of the lower heaven belonging to the earth. To each and all of them the voice of Jehovih was ever present, and their power was like unto their wisdom.
14. Jehovih hath said: To the corporean I have given power to hear one or two things at the same moment of time; but My Gods can hear intelligently tens of thousands of men speaking at the same time. Yea, they can find a way to answer them also.
15. When the ships were ready for departure, Ah'shong said: Let us pass low over Yeshuah, and ye shall hear and see those I have founded in a new heaven. His companions said: Jehovih's will be done. Thereupon they proceeded; and after they had visited Yeshuah they descended to the earth, and round about the places of the Lords; and when they had seen all, and heard the explanation, from those with Ah'shong, of the state the earth was in, and of the heavens of the earth, they rose higher and higher, and sailed toward Anakaron, whither Ah'shong had invited them for repast and social intercourse.
16. Thus departed the ethereans from the earth and atmospherea. This, then, was the beginning of the cycles of dan; and the first dawn was closed and past.
17. And the earth Gods, that is, the Lords, who were now called Adonya, were such as had been brought forth out of the earth. And God, who had dominion in the atmospherea of the earth, was also an earth-born; and so were all the angels in atmospherea the product of the earth.
18. And in Jehovih's name were the Lords and God appointed and crowned to rule in their respective places, and they thus became the instruments of Jehovih for His glory.
19. Jehovih said: Whoever serveth Me, in My name, is My son, or My daughter. The Light of My Judgment falleth upon them sufficient for the time and place. Inasmuch as ye honor them, ye honor Me also. Through the flowers of the field I express Myself in color and perfume; through the lion and mastodon I express Myself with power and voraciousness; through the lamb and the dove I express myself in meekness and docility. Through man I express Myself in words and actions; and all men, the wise and the ignorant, are channels of My expression. Some have thick tongues and poor speech, nevertheless they are My babes, My sons and daughters.
20. Jehovih said: After the Se'muan age I gave to the earth from My etherean heavens sons and daughters, and they abode with mortals for three thousand years. And My ethereans established loo'is on the lands of the earth; and they commanded the loo'is, saying to them: Your office is to lead mortals by inspiration to dwell together, man and woman, as husband and wife; and in such adaptation that their offspring shall rise higher in wisdom, love and power, than the father and mother.
21. Jehovih said: I will confound the wise man in the latter days; for he shall not discover why man and woman lived not indiscriminately, as the beasts. Yea, I will show him that they who profess Me are led by Me, that they who deny Me go down to indiscriminate communion. Out of My works, shall the lessons of the early days of the earth show the presence of My hand from the beginning. By My loo'is was man and woman inspired to raise up such sons and daughters as would glorify Me and My works; by My loo'is have I maintained My foothold amongst mortals.
22. Such as could comprehend Me, having faith that My presence in Person should ultimately triumph for the highest and best, I commanded to be called FAITHISTS. Since the beginning, have I kept a thread of this line inhabiting the earth and her heavens.
23. At the end of the second cycle there were in atmospherea six thousand million angels, who were for the most part in darkness; not knowing who they were, or where they dwelt; nor knowing nor caring whether there were other heavens or not.
24. And now began wars in atmospherea; thousands of angels against thousands, and millions against millions.
25. For the possession of sections of the earth, and the mortal inhabitants thereof, went forth these millions of warring angels. And it came to pass that mortals also fell to war; and, by the obsessing angels, were made to destroy their own cities and kingdoms.
26. And the attractions of this great wickedness caused other angels of heaven to desert their schools and factories, and descend down to mortals.
27. Thus again were the kingdoms of God and his Lords set at naught; the harvests of Brides and Bridegrooms had long since ceased to be.
28. The first harvest was two hundred years, and the number of Brides and Bridegrooms was six hundred millions, of grade ninety-two.
29. The second harvest was two hundred years, and was eight hundred million angels, of grade eighty-nine.
30. The third harvest was six hundred years, and was two thousand million angels, of grade eighty-three.
31. The fourth harvest was five hundred years, and was twenty-three hundred million angels, of grade seventy-four.
32. The fifth harvest was three hundred years, and was six hundred million angels, of grade sixty-two.
33. The sixth harvest was four hundred years, and nine hundred million angels, of grade fifty-one.
34. And this was the last harvest; for none were of sufficient grade to abide in the etherean heavens.
END OF THE BOOK OF AHíSHONG, SON OF JEHOVIH.