THE REPUBLIC ESTABLISHED.
1. Es said: Since three hundred years, the loo'is of God's allotment to the earth, had been providing the generations of men unto the coming work of God.
2. And through these had God, Jehovih's Son, raised up one thousand two hundred men, to be directly under the inspiration of the second resurrection, for establishing an emancipated government for mortals.
3. And these one thousand two hundred men were raised to grades above sixty, and some of them to eighty.
4. Chief of these men raised up by God, to establish the foundation of Jehovih's kingdom with mortals, were the following, all of whom stood above grade eighty, to wit:
5. Paine, Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, Caroll, Hancock and Washington.
6. Into the hands of these seven men did Jehovih, through God, His Son, place the leadership of the mortal hosts; and they were under the guidance of Jehovih's Lord, Yotahiza.
7. And the Lord caused Paine, to proclaim the new doctrines, as against Looeamong and the sacred books, on which the inquisitions had been carried out.
8. These, then, were the doctrines of Paine, inspired by the Lord, Jehovih's Son, to wit:
9. One, the Creator, who is Almighty, matchless in wisdom, truth, power and unity of purpose; the author of all things, on the earth and on all other worlds, seen and unseen.
10. That the soul of man is immortal and everlasting, and shall ultimately attain to peace and joy in the heavens of the Almighty.
11. That, according to man's good or evil deeds, words, thoughts and actions whilst on earth, even so shall he inherit in heaven, light or darkness, joy or unhappiness.
12. That all the world is my country, and the same right alike to all men.
13. To do good, with all of one's wisdom and strength, is the highest religion.
14. That man hath a natural right, above all kings, priests and sacred writings, to serve his Creator in his own way.
15. That this is an age of reason, in which all men should be inspired, to read and think, and judge with their own judgment and not through any priest or church or Savior.
16. That the doctrine of a Savior is unjust; that no honest man should accept another's dying for him.
17. That the so-called sacred books are not the writings of the Creator; that their multiplicity of defects prove them to have been manufactured by corruptible authors.
18. That, in practice, the said sacred books have been used by unprincipled priests to promote wars, inquisitions, tyranny and destruction.
19. That man should rise up in his might to embrace his Creator, by the practice of good works, and by promoting brotherly love toward all men; and by charity and independence elicit the protection, the pride and the glory of the Almighty.3
20. The doctrines of God, Paine proclaimed publicly; and they were printed, and circulated amongst the inhabitants of Guatama.
21. And it came to pass, that they fell into the hands of such men and women as had been previously prepared by God to receive them. And these people applauded the new doctrines to so great an extent that the colonies repudiated the Divine right (Divan laws) of kings to govern without the consent of the governed.
22. Looeamong, the false Kriste, perceived the design of God, Jehovih's Son, and immediately sent down to the earth, to Guatama, two thousand angel warriors, to overthrow Paine's doctrines, and to precipitate the colonies into war against the home government in western Uropa.
23. So, war in Guatama, on earth, and in the heavens thereof, set in, mortals against mortals and angels against angels.
24. The Lord, Yotahiza, now assigned the army of the inquisition, the seven thousand angels sent of God, to be the protecting hosts to the seven leaders of the Guatama revolt.
25. Besides these angels, who were generals and captains of the hosts, there were of non commissioned angel officers, two thousand seven hundred and eighty-four, who had also been martyred as to earth-life, by scourging, and by the rack, and by being pulled in quarters, and by being burnt, who were distributed amongst the mortal armies of soldiers. And these angel officers had angel armies and companies, disciplined and quartered in the camps of the mortals with the soldiers.
26. Such, then, were the inspiring hosts, varying in number from six millions to twelve millions, who remained with the soldiers of the republic during the war, day and night, inspiring them to fortitude, and manipulating them to give them health and strength and endurance.
27. God spake to the angel commander of these hosts, saying: Though thy hosts inspire these mortals to liberty as to earthly things, yet thou shalt also take advantage of this opportunity to sow the seed of higher spiritual light amongst them. Remember, then, the sermon of the All High: There is but one Great Spirit, Jehovih. And this shall thy hosts forever inspire the mortals with.
28. For seven years the war lasted, and during all the while, the earthly commander, Washington, was under the guardianship of the commander of the angel hosts. And there were detailed to guard Washington, day and night, one thousand angels. And though he was shot at, and in many ways sought for to be destroyed, these angels saved him, even catching in their hands the bullets that were fired at him.
29. And in like manner were many other mortal leaders and privates in the war protected and saved from harm by the angels.
30. And yet all this while the angels of Looeamong fought on the other side, endeavoring to pull away the guardian angels, and so make the mortal leaders vulnerable.
31. But these angels were lower in grade and less potent, and, withal, not so enthusiastic, for they had not suffered martyrdom.
32. Jehovih hath said: Rather let a man glory in martyrdom for righteousness' sake; for herein he taketh high resolves against evil; which resolves are a great power to the soul when it entereth heaven.
33. And it came to pass that the republic was established.
34. And God caused the commander of the angels who had accomplished this work, to call his hosts together, that they might hear the voice of Jehovih. And there thus assembled eighteen million three hundred and forty thousand in number, in an extemporized heaven above the Haguan mountains, where the chiefs of Paradise had already prepared an altar to Jehovih for the occasion.
35. Of the higher grades from other plateaux, were here assembled in the sacred circle, seventy million angels, to promote the Voice. Of which matters God had previously sent word to Aroqu, that a chain of light might be made to the upper heavens.
36. Now, when the angels of the inquisition were thus assembled before God, and duly placed by the marshals, God caused the light to be lowered, so that they might rejoice rather than suffer because of its brilliancy.
37. And when God sat on the throne, and the es'enaurs had chanted unto Jehovih glory for having founded the republic of mortals, a ray of light was seen descending from the upper realms, and it extended down to the throne of God, where now, on all sides, the illumination was in splendor. Presently, just above the throne, a single star of light was formed, and out of this came the Voice of Jehovih, saying:
38. Peace, My beloved. The way is open: liberty to the conscience of mortals is founded on earth. Ye have lifted them above the bondage of Gods.
39. Because ye were cut down before ye had finished your labor on earth, I suffered ye to come back to mortals to complete your own aspirations.
40. Because ye united with one another in companies and phalanxes for a good work, instead of working single-handed, ye are now admitted into the second resurrection of My kingdoms.
41. By the light of My throne are ye this day absolved from the bondage of earth and first resurrection.
42. The Voice ceased; but God spake unto his marshals, saying: Provide ye an avalanza sufficient for the ascension of these my beloved angels, and take them to the fields and forests of Attusasabak, in the Ortheon plateau, where I have already provided them ample residences.
43. And, after they are delivered, grade them, and give unto them suitable instructors and companions, that in due time they may become Brides and Bridegrooms to Jehovih, and ascend to the emancipated kingdoms in the etherean worlds.
44. Suffer them now to pass before the throne, that they may receive badges from the Most High! For these will be to them a connection with the exalted kingdoms.
45. The marshals then filed them past the throne, and there fell, from the heavens above, upon them, badges of immortal light, unchangeable.
46. And the builders in Yutis brought them an avalanza, and they went therein, to the sound of the singing of three millions of voices in Jehovih's praise. And when they were within, God again spake to them, saying:
47. Ye go now far off from the earth. But as ye freed this land unto itself, and now go away, behold, I will call ye back again before another hundred years, to free the people from the doctrines and creeds of the ancients. No God nor Lord nor Savior shall be enforced in this land! Till then, Jehovih be with you all, and give you joy and happiness!
48. Thereupon, the officers of the avalanza set it in motion, rising upward. And the musicians, they that remained and they that ascended, sang and trumpeted until the fire-ship ascended out of sight.
3 The above were Tom Paine's doctrines.
1. For three hundred years prior to the above transactions, the four false Gods had been in war to a limited extent in their heavens, and for certain earth possessions also.
2. In Chine'ya, the Ka'yuans (Confucians) had made great progress, to the injury of the false Brahma, Ennochissa. But the latter had pushed his people into Vind'yu and Parsi'e.
3. On the part of Kabalactes, the false Budha, he had pushed his people into Chine'ya and Parsi'e also. And in many parts of Vind'yu, these Budhists had treated the Brahmins with great slaughter.
4. But neither of the above false Gods was a match for Thoth, alias God-Gabriel. Under the name and doctrines of Mohammed, he had made great inroads upon the possessions of the other two false Gods, both as to the earth and the heavens thereof.
5. And yet, on the other hand, Looeamong, the false Kriste, had taken advantage of all the other three false Gods. He had found mortal emissaries in Britain (western Uropa) whom he had inspired under the name, EAST INDIA COMPANY. To these he had said: Come, I will lead you where there is great wealth and most luxurious enjoyment. Behold, ye shall possess the place, and overcome the heathen of a rich country.
6. So, Looeamong led them, and they took with them missionaries and bibles and swords and cannons and war-ships. And when they arrived at Vind'yu, Looeamong, through his angel hosts, said unto them: Tell these heathen, ye are worshipers of the Lamb of Peace; that ye have come in love and for righteousness' sake. And, behold, they will receive you. And it shall come to pass, when ye are once within, ye shall fall upon them, and destroy them by the million, men, women and children. And ye shall fall upon their aqueducts, which irrigate the lands, and ye shall destroy them also; and, behold, millions of these heathen shall starve every year, because of the famines that shall surely come upon them.
7. Now, all these came to pass; the idolaters of Looeamong did fall upon the Budhists' earthly possessions, and did possess the land of Vind'yu, and, in the name of Kriste and the Holy Ghost, did kill seven million men, women and children.
8. And they also destroyed the aqueducts, whereby famines came upon the Vind'yuans, so that, in course of time, thirty millions more perished of starvation.
9. Now, although Kabalactes thus lost, in a great measure, his earthly possessions, he still maintained the heavens of Vind'yu, so that Looeamong really gained but few souls, in heaven, after all his destructions.
10. Looeamong had also led his mortal emissaries into Chine'ya, in hope to possess that country also. He had said to them: Go thither, and enforce upon them the opium trade. And it shall come to pass, they will become a drunken and worthless people, and ye shall fall upon them, and overcome them, and possess all their country, wherein there are stored great riches.
11. And the idolaters of the false Kriste did fall upon the Chine'yans and enforce the opium trade, and did also make many of them a drunken and worthless people. And after they were thus drunk, the idolaters of the false Kriste raised the cry: Behold, the drunken heathen! The indulgers in opium!
12. Nevertheless, the Ka'yuans of Chine'ya were a mighty power, and they baffled Looeamong's emissaries in all further encroachments.
13. Now, although Looeamong had been beaten by the wisdom of God, in possessing the colonies of Guatama, nevertheless, Looeamong still hoped to regain the country to himself. And to carry out his designs, he sent two thousand million angel warriors to accomplish the destruction of the Algonquin tribes that inhabited the country.
14. And this also came to pass, the idolaters of Looeamong did fall upon the Algonquins, and caused three millions of them to be put to death, men, women and children.4
4 The number of Indians killed outright by the Christians was not much more than half this number; but, still, the three and a half million Indians that once inhabited this country have died out, because of their treatment by the Christians.
GOD, JEHOVIH’S SON, CASTETH OUT THE FOUR FALSE GODS.
1. When the right time came, Jehovih spake to God, saying: My Son, behold, the kosmon era is near, and the light of the arc of su'is entereth the fields of Paradise. Stretch forth thy hand over the nations of the earth and over the heavens thereof, and sweep clean thy kingdoms for My everlasting light.
2. The four false Gods, the perpetuators of the beast, will call out in agony, but thou shalt heed them not in My judgments.
3. Then God sent forth his disciplined hosts, twelve thousand millions, to cut off the supplies of the earth. Even as a mortal general cutteth off the supplies of a wicked city to subdue it, so was the accumulated power of the All Light upon the four kingdoms of the four false Gods, they that had proclaimed themselves the Saviors of mortals and angels.
4. And the angels of God spread around about the whole earth! In armies of millions and tens of millions, well disciplined, they gathered together in the mortal cities, and in the country places, amongst all nations, tribes and peoples.
5. And these angel armies were officered and drilled to work in concert, with lines of light extending to the throne of God.
6. And God spake in Paradise, by means of the lines of light, and his voice went into all the mighty armies of his hosts, the twelve thousand million, saying:
7. Cut off the earth supplies of the four beasts of the earth. They and their countless legions of followers have become profitless in the resurrection of mortals and angels.
8. Their names have become a stench upon the earth. Their mortal followers are grovelers in all manner of uncleanness. Their spirits have become as vagabonds on the earth and in the heavens thereof.
9. My hosts have tried to persuade them, but they will not hear; the light of the upper kingdoms, they will not receive.
10. But I will make them look up. Like beasts that are untamed, they shall cry out for sustenance, but they shall not find it in the places of their old haunts.
11. Then, the hosts of God marched in betwixt the drujas, the worshipers of the four false Gods, and their mortal harvests.
12. And the drujas turned to their respective Gods, the false Brahma, the false Budha, and Gabriel of Kalla, and the false Kriste, crying out: Behold, our supplies are cut off! Is not the earth thy kingdom, and the place of thy footstool? Saidst thou not that thou wert the Almighty? How, then, hath another God come between? If thou art, indeed, our Savior, now save us! But if thou hast been all this while deceiving, then shall hell by thy portion!
13. The four false Gods heard the cry of anger and suspicion in their mighty kingdoms; heard the wailings of the sixty thousand millions. And they feared, and trembled.
14. Most of all in fear was the false Kriste, for, for sake of aggrandizing his own kingdom, he had had it proclaimed on the earth that: Whosoever believeth in me, shall be saved; but whosoever believeth not in me, shall be in danger of hell-fire!
15. And countless millions of mortals had taken no thought as to self-resurrection, but taken him at his word; and so had lived and died and become his slaves for hundreds of years. Millions of these angels had heavenly banners made, with the promises of this false Lord inscribed thereon, and with these went in processions in heaven, crying out: Bread or blood! Bread or blood! We come not to bring peace in heaven; we come to bring a sword! We come to set angel against angel! Give unto us, O thou, our God, or hell shall be thy portion!
16. Thus, it came to pass, as had been foretold by God, whereof he had said: Anarchy shall encompass your heavenly kingdoms, and ye shall yet own that ye are false before Jehovih.
17. And the four false Gods, fearing the fires of hell, went about, crying out: I am not the true Brahma! I am not the true Budah! I am not the true God! I am not the true Kriste!
18. For they hoped thereby to save themselves. But, alas, for them. Their thousands of millions fell upon their heavenly cities, palaces and thrones, and robbed them.
19. And, when their fury was started, behold, the vast multitudes rushed for the false Gods, and fell upon them, beat them, suffocated them with foul smells, covered them up with suffocating gases, walled them in with sulfurous fires.
20. And they brought the officers and priests and monks and high officers, and cast them into hells also, millions and millions of high-ruling angels of the false Gods.
21. Thus were these four false Gods hemmed in, even within their own dissolute kingdoms, and every day and every hour grew more terrible. It was the infuriated madness of sixty thousand millions of deceived angels, broken loose from slavery, turned upon them.
22. Then Jehovih's God, from Paradise, went forth in a ship of fire, brilliant, past the endurance of drujas; went forth with ten millions high in the grades; ten millions against sixty thousand millions. God brought these from the realms of Aroqu and Harivya, well disciplined for the purpose.
23. And on the ship, and on the banners thereof, were inscribed these words: THERE IS BUT ONE GREAT SPIRIT, JEHOVIH. TO ASSIMILATE WITH HIM, IS THE SALVATION OF MORTALS AND ANGELS.
24. He crieth out: Come unto Me; My kingdoms are ample unto all the living. Be ye strong in resurrection, for I am come to deliver.
25. And God gathered in from the highest grades of the disrupted heavenly kingdoms thirteen thousand million homeless angels, who had been worshipers of the four false Gods. And God had them sent to Luana, on the plateau, Hivestos, where he officered them in colonies, with places for education and labor.
26. God said unto them: Ye hoped to ascend to Jehovih's highest kingdoms by prayers and confessions to false Gods. Behold, I say unto you, there is no resurrection but by developing the talents Jehovih created unto all men. Go ye to work, therefore, and to places of education, that ye may become fit companions to Jehovih's exalted angels.