GOD PLEADETH WITH THE FOUR FALSE GODS.
1. God said: In the name of Jehovih, greeting unto you.
2. Hear the plea of God, Jehovih's Son.
3. Like one that is whipped and beaten in a great contest, I cry out, because of the Almighty, whom I serve.
4. What is the fault of Jehovih, that ye have turned away from Him?
5. Behold, I will plead for Him. Was not His name good enough? What name is greater than the word, Creator?
6. If ye rejoice that ye live, then are ye not beholden to Him?
7. Why have ye substituted other names? Who was to be the gainer thereby?
8. Certainly not Jehovih.
9. What excuse can ye assign, that ye have made other names than Jehovih's worshipful on earth and in heaven?
10. Mortals will ask these questions in time to come.
11. Did not the Almighty, before your times, find a way to reveal Himself and his commandments?
12. Why have ye persecuted, abused and put to death mortals for worshipping Jehovih?
13. Behold, all ye four profess to be the Prince of Peace; but ye carry concealed daggers, and ye strike to death those who glorify the Creator.
14. I run after my children, as a father would, to snatch them away from a serpent; but ye slaughter them before my eyes.
15. I weep for them.
16. In shame, I look upon the earth and the heavens thereof, and I say unto myself: O thou God, to whom these were given in charge, how incompetent thou art against the flood of evil!
17. And I pray unto Jehovih, that your hearts may be turned to pity. I see, before you all, certain ruin and terrible hells; and I cry out to Jehovih, to give me the means to save you.
18. I pray, that I may be even unmolested in rescuing and saving the helpless and distressed, but ye frustrate all my inventions.
19. I am weary with my labor, and with the great kingdoms given into my keeping.
20. Alas, I am shut off on all sides from doing good, and yet, that is all I desire to do.
21. Now, I beseech you, O ye false Gods, make ye concessions unto Jehovih.
22. Save yourself from certain destruction, and Jehovih's Son from humiliation, before the high-raised Gods of other worlds.
THE FOUR FALSE GODSí REPLY TO GOD, JEHOVIHíS SON.
1. In the names of the Son, the Father and the Holy Ghost, greeting unto Thee, God, Jehovih's Son.
2. In confederation assembled, we reply unto thee, with patience and mercy.
3. We sat not up our kingdoms for self-glorification, but righteousness and good works.
4. Behold, the firmament was overcast with falling a'ji, and our former Lord-doms were broken up and gone.
5. And we chose our several places in uninhabited heavenly regions; therefore, we took nothing from thee.
6. We admit the goodness of thy heart and the honesty of thy purpose, but we do not acknowledge thy wisdom a sufficient guide unto heavens like our own.
7. The wise and exalted may rise in wisdom, purity and power, by the policy of love and non-resistance and by the example of good works.
8. But where such inhabitants, either on earth, or in the heavens thereof, comprise but a small per cent of the population, they become the victims of the lawless.
9. And this is the reason thy followers, both on earth and in heaven, are persecuted and abused.
10. We admit the declension of our grades, as thou hast said; but, behold, thy emissaries carry off our highest grades.
11. If thou would carry away our drujas only, we would not interdict the travel of thy ships in our heavenly dominions. But, as soon as thy ships come, behold, our highest grades rush for them.
12. For which reason, we have been obliged to prohibit thy laborers within our midsts.
13. Touching our slaves, of whom we have more than eighteen thousand millions, without slavery they would do nothing in heaven, and, for the most part, would inhabit mortals as vampires, familiars, demons, engrafters (re-incarnators) and familiars.
14. Only by holding them as our slaves can we restrain them from these vices.
15. Forget not, that ere our heavenly kingdoms were established, the earth was covered over in many places with oracles and temples used to consult the spirits.
16. And these spirits were in darkness, holding mortals down in darkness.
17. We broke them all up, and thus cleared the earth from innumerable self-Gods and self-Lords.
18. Touching the matter of the name, Holy Ghost, have we not freedom, as well as thou, to choose a name to please ourselves?
19. Thou hast prophesied our downfall, and yet pleadst for us to prevent it. If we are to be overthrown, how, then, could we avert it; then thy prophecy would not realize truth.
20. Nevertheless, we propose unto thee, if thou wilt renounce the Person of the Creator, and style it, the Holy Ghost, we are prepared to treat with thee.
21. Otherwise, no more!
1. The Lord said: In the same hour, when God, in Paradise, received the epistle from the four false Gods, a light appeared in the firmament above, descending from the etherean heavens.
2. It was a star-ship from the Nirvanian heavens of Chia'hakad, only four hundred years from the dawn of the arc of kosmon, of the era of kosmon.
3. Like a crescent, made of stars, with a sun betwixt the horns, it came, a very world of light, swiftly coming toward Paradise.
4. Down came the ship of fire far below the moon's orbit, and then halted. For two whole days it halted, as if to warn the false Gods, the pretended Saviors of angels and mortals, that Jehovih had spoken in the higher heavens.
5. Then came again the star-ship, till it anchored near the throne of God.
6. And the lights and the etherean waves of higher worlds were opened, and there came out of the midst of the arches of ships, a million angels, well trained in the management of worlds, and they were headed by Hyaponitissa, Goddess of Vaigonataj, in the plains of Myagoth.
7. And God of Paradise raised the lights of his heavens, and opened his palace and throne to the approaching Goddess and her hosts. God's Holy Council made way, and Hyaponitissa and her hosts entered the palace of God.
8. God said: Hail, Daughter of Jehovih! in His name, welcome to my throne!
9. And God saluted on the sign, THE CIRCLE AND TRIANGLE. Hyaponitissa answered in the sign, CHAIN OF THE CIRCUIT, saying: All honor and praise to thee, O God, Jehovih's Son.
10. Then she went up, and sat on the throne of God; and her hosts filed in front in a crescent, maintaining the chain of etherean light to the ships, and thence to the worlds above.
11. The es'enaurs chanted an anthem to Jehovih, and, after that, the Goddess rose up on the throne of God, and said:
12. Praise be unto Thee, Jehovih; mine eyes have beholden a Son of Thy love; the glory of the red star and her heavens, Thou hast uncovered before me.
13. The toils and trials of thy God, Thou has opened as a book is opened. And the dark ages of hundreds of years Thou hast made transparent by the light of Thy countenance.
14. Thou hast appropriated those, that labored for their own glory, to sweep from off the earth and her heavens, oracle worship and idolatry; and these curses shall return not again forever.
15. The prayer of Thy God reached up to the heavens Chia'hakad; the Gods of other worlds hearkened unto his voice.
16. And Thy Voice, Jehovih, came upon me, saying: Daughter of Vaigonataj, haste thou quickly to the red star; My God is calling!
17. And Thou gavest into my hands a million of Thy Holy Sons and Daughters, with a great ship of fire.
18. And I sped through Thy etherean seas and wide roadways, glorying in the work Thou gavest me.
19. Now, behold, I am honored before Thee and before Thy God and his Holy Council.
20. My love is to them, like a sister's, who had found a long lost brother; the glory of Thy handiwork, Thou hast manifested in them.
21. Thereupon, the Goddess gave the sign, LOVE TO ALL, and she sat down. Then, God rose up, and said:
22. Because Thou hast blest my people, O Jehovih, I am abashed before Thy Goddess, who hath come so far to see me.
23. Behold, in the last hour of my trials, Thou sent unto me; in the time I was heartbroken, Thou thrust into my kingdom the chain of Thy etherean light.
24. How can I be unmindful of Thee, Jehovih; how can I doubt the triumph of the Almighty. Thou hast dwellers in Thy Orian realms, whose presence are as a power to overturn a world.
25. And Thou hast found one that rusheth forth at Thy command to show me the way of succor.
26. Thereupon, God gave the sign, A GRATEFUL HEART, and he also sat down.
27. Again the es'enaurs chanted; and, presently, a ray of light passed over the head of Hyaponitissa, the Goddess, and it formed above the throne like a brilliant star.
28. And the Voice came out of the star, saying: My Son, God of the red star and her heavens, all honor and glory be unto thee.
29. The measure of thy labor is known to My Sons and Daughters in the higher worlds.
30. From this time forth, concern not thyself more about the four false Gods; sufficient unto them is the work they have undertaken.
31. Behold, they have appropriated four great divisions of the earth unto themselves; and the heavens thereof have become their dominions. Suffer them, therefore, to keep what they have taken.
32. Because they have bound mortals by their religions, and established themselves by mortal laws, and by force of their standing armies, thou shalt give unto them even all they have bound on earth and in the heavens.
33. But, behold, I have another continent, laying beyond the ocean, Guatama, where My people know Me, and worship Me.
34. Thither shalt thou inspire mortals to go from the east and find Guatama, and inhabit it.
35. And thither, it shall come to pass, none of the false Gods shall establish their doctrines by mortal laws, and bind My people.
36. And, as for the spirits of such mortals as the false Gods caused to be slain in the inquisitions, leave them to those Gods that took them.
37. And, though such spirits have vengeance in their hearts, and will be the means of ultimately casting the false Gods into hell, yet thou shalt not go near them.
38. But thou shalt look to the mortals whom thou shalt take over to inhabit the western continent.
39. And thou shalt send loo'is thither, and raise up, by birth, certain mortals, who shall ignore the doctrine of enforced worship for any God or Lord or Savior.
40. For the people of that land shall be free, not only in body, but in spirit also.
41. And it shall be guaranteed unto them to worship in My way, that their conscience may dictate.
42. And, when the dawn of the arc of kosmon cometh, behold, I will open up My heavens unto mortals, and prepare the foundation of My kingdom on earth.
43. The Voice ceased, and now God declared a day of recreation, that the ethereans and atmosphereans might mingle together, and rejoice before Jehovih. And this was done also. And on the next day Hyaponitissa departed, leaving the requisite etherean laborers with God.
END OF GODíS BOOK OF ESKRA.