BOOK OF JEHOVIH
WHEREIN IS REVEALED THE THREE GREAT WORLDS, CORPOR, ATMOSPHEREA, AND ETHEREA. AS IN ALL OTHER BIBLES IT IS REVEALED THAT THIS WORLD WAS CREATED, SO IN THIS BIBLE IT IS REVEALED HOW THE CREATOR CREATED IT. AS OTHER BIBLES HAVE PROCLAIMED HEAVENS FOR THE SPIRITS OF THE DEAD, BEHOLD, THIS BIBLE REVEALETH WHERE THESE HEAVENS ARE, AND THE MANNER AND GLORY AND WORK THAT THE SPIRITS OF THE DEAD ENJOY, WHEREBY THE WISDOM, POWER, LOVE AND GLORY OF THE ALMIGHTY ARE MAGNIFIED FOR THE UNDERSTANDING OF MAN.
[APOLOGY : "The universe is full; all things are members. Speech they have: bid them speak. The recorder of their words be thou. Such is Panic (Earth) language, the first language. What saith the bird? The beast? The stars? The sun ? All ? It is their souls speaking. The soul hear thou, and repeat it. This light leadeth thee to origin."]
1. ALL was. ALL is. ALL ever shall be. The ALL spake, and MOTION was, and is, and ever shall be; and, being positive, was called He and Him. The ALL MOTION was His speech.
2. He said, I AM! And He comprehended all things, the seen and the unseen. Nor is there aught in all the universe but what is part of Him.
3. He said, I am the soul of all; and the all that is seen is of My person and My body.
4. By virtue of My presence all things are. By virtue of My presence is life. By virtue of My presence are the living brought forth into life. I am the QUICKENER, the MOVER, the CREATOR, the DESTROYER. I am FIRST and LAST.
5. Of two apparent entities am I, nevertheless I AM BUT ONE. These entities are the UNSEEN, which is POTENT, and the SEEN, which is of itself IMPOTENT, and called CORPOR.
6. With these two entities, in likeness thereby of Myself, made I all the living; for as the life is the potent part, so is the corporeal part the impotent part.
7. Chief over all that live on the earth I made Man; male and female made I them. And that man might distinguish Me, I commanded him to give Me a name; by virtue of my presence commanded I him. And man named Me not after anything in heaven or on the earth. In obedience to My will named he Me after the sounds the wind uttereth, and he said E - O - Ih ! Which is now pronounced Jehovih, and is written thus:
1. Jehovih said: By virtue of My presence created I the seen and the unseen worlds. And I commanded man to name them; and man called the seen worlds Corpor, and the unseen worlds Es; and the inhabitants of Corpor, man called corporeans. But the inhabitants of Es he called sometimes es'eans and sometimes spirits, and sometimes angels.
2. Jehovih said: I created the earth, and fashioned it, and placed it in the firmament; and by My presence brought man forth a living being. A corporeal body gave I him that he might learn corporeal things; and death I made that he might rise in the firmament and inherit My etherean worlds.
3. To es I gave dominion over corpor; with es I filled all place in the firmament. But corpor I made into earths and moons and stars and suns; beyond number made I them, and I caused them to float in the places I allotted to them.
4. Es I divided into two parts, and I commanded man to name them, and he called one etherea and the other atmospherea. These are the three kinds of worlds I created; but I gave different densities to atmospherean worlds, and different densities to the etherean worlds.
5. For the substance of My etherean worlds I created Ethe, the MOST RARIFIED. Out of ethe made I them. And I made ethe the most subtle of all created things, and gave to it power and place, not only by itself, but also power to penetrate and exist within all things, even in the midst of the corporeal worlds. And to ethe gave I dominion over both atmospherea and corpor.
6. In the ALL HIGHEST places created I the etherean worlds, and I fashioned them of all shapes and sizes, similar to My corporeal worlds. But I made the etherean worlds inhabitable both within and without, with entrances and exits, in arches and curves, thousands of miles high and wide, and overruled I them with ALL PERFECT mechanism; and in colors and movable chasms and mountains in endless change and brilliancy. To them I gave motions, and orbits and courses of their own; independent made I them, and above all other worlds in potency and majesty.
7. Neither created I one etherean world like another in size or density or in component parts, but everyone differing from another, and with a glory matchless each in its way.
8. Atmospherean worlds I also created in the firmament, and I gave them places and orbits and courses for themselves. But atmospherean worlds I created shapeless and void of fixed form, for they are in process of condensation or dissolution, being intermediate in condition betwixt My etherean and My corporeal worlds. Of three degrees of density created I them, and I commanded man to name them, and one he called A'ji, and one Ji'ay, and one Nebulae.
9. But all of them are composed of the same substances, being like the earth, but rarified. Nor is there on the earth or in it one thing, even iron, or lead, or gold, or water, or oil, or stones, but the same things are in My atmospherean worlds. As I have given light to the earth so have I given light to many of them; and all such have I commanded man to call comets. And even so named he them.
10. And I also created atmospherea around about my corporeal worlds; together made I them.
1. Thus spake Jehovih; by the light of kosmon proclaimed He these things amongst the nations of the earth.
2. Man looked upward in prayer, desiring to know the manner of all created things, both on earth and in heaven. And Jehovih answered him, saying:
3. The whirlwind made I as a sign to man of the manner of my created worlds. As thou beholdest the power of the whirlwind gathering up the dust of the earth and driving it together, know that even so do I bring together the a'ji and ji'ay and nebulae in the firmament of heaven; by the power of the whirlwind create I the corporeal suns and moons and stars. And I commanded man to name the whirlwinds in the etherean firmament, and he called them vortices and wark; according to their shape called he them.
4. By the power of rotation, swift driving forth in the extreme parts, condense I the atmospherean worlds that float in the firmament; and these become My corporeal worlds. In the midst of the vortices made I them, and by the power of the vortices I turn them on their axes and carry them in the orbits I allotted to them. Wider than to the moons of a planet have I created the vortices, and they carry the moons also.
5. Around about some of My corporeal worlds have I given nebulous belts and rings, that man might comprehend the rotation of My vortexan worlds.
6. For each and every corporeal world created I a vortex first, and by its rotation and by the places in the firmament whither it traveleth, caused I the vortex to conceive the corporeal world.
7. A great vortex created I for the sun, and, within this vortex and subject to it, made I the vortices of many of the corporeal worlds. The sun vortex I caused to rotate, and I gave it power to carry other vortices within it. According to their density and position are they thus carried forth and around about the sun.
8. Think not, O man, that I created the sky a barren waste, and void of use. Even as man in the corporeal form is adapted to the corporeal earth, so is he in the spiritual form adapted to My etherean worlds. Three great estates have I bestowed on man: the corporeal, the atmospherean, and the etherean.