BOOK OF THOR, SON OF JEHOVIH.
BEING THE RECORDS OF THOR, APOLLO’S SUCCESSOR, ON THE EARTH AND IN HER HEAVENS, FROM THE ARC OF MOS TO THE ARC OF DAE, IN THE ETHEREAN HEAVENS, AND OF THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED YEARS.
1. Thor, Orian Chief of Don'ga, in etherea, God of Palla, Surveyor of Yorretz and Thassa, God of Galeb, Receiver of Saffer and Hoesonya, God of Wartz and Lo and Yisain, Counselor in the ethereal worlds Hituna, Ctaran, Seeing, Sethawan and Hababak, greeting:
2. In the Holy Council of Gods and Goddesses in Don'ga, the voice of Jehovih came to Thor, saying:
3. My Son, behold the red star, the earth; she courseth from Mos to Dae, and now draggeth in the swamps of Asath. Behold, thou shalt deliver her through thy dominions, three thousand two hundred years. Even now approacheth the dawn of Ghan.1
4. Thor spoke before the Holy Council, on Jehovih's etherean throne, saying: Behold the young world, the earth, cometh our way. For three thousand two hundred years she will journey in the fields of Don'ga.
5. Then, the Holy Council deliberated on the matters of the earth and her heavens, and all other corporeal worlds that were to pass through Don'ga for three thousand years. And it was found that the dawn of dan would fall upon the earth first of all.
6. Then called Thor for the swift messengers that course the firmament in the regions of Apperwaith, the roadway of the earth's past history. And the swift messengers came and laid their report before the throne of Jehovih, as to what world the earth was, and the harvests of angels she had yielded up to the emancipated heavens.
7. When their reports were finished and deliberated on by the Holy Council, Thor, Son of Jehovih, said:
8. For further knowledge as to the present condition of this world, the earth, it is my command that Yathai, God of Gammotto, choose one million volunteers; and, in a airiata, proceed to the earth and her heavens to visit her God and Lords, and ascertain the condition of their angels and mortals, and report back in Don'ga.
9. So, Yathai, God of Gammotto, in etherea, was appointed for this purpose, and he provided an airiata, and took with him one million ethereans, and proceeded to the earth and her heavens, as commanded.
10. And Yathai came to the throne of God in Gau, in atmospherea; and God sent to his Lords an invitation to come also. And there came seventy and two of them.
11. God said to Yathai: Behold, the earth and these atmospherean heavens are full of false Lords and false Gods. Yathai inquired how many there were? God said: More than thirty thousand Gods and one hundred and sixty thousand Lords. Behold, in every great city on earth is there a false God or a false Lord, and he hath a small heavenly kingdom of his own, even on the earth. And the spirits of the dead of that place are his slaves, for his own exaltation.
12. And in many of these heavenly kingdoms there are wars and anarchy (hells), where the angels torment one another endlessly. Nor will these false Gods and false Lords and their subjects admit that there are higher heavens than their own.
13. The spirits of the newly dead are captured and kept in ignorance of Jehovih and His vast creations; but made to bow in adoration and worship to the false Lord or false God. And these again, being in contiguity to mortals, inspire them to the same worship. Which fits them in time of death to fall as slaves into the dominion of him whom they worshipped.
14. The wars in heaven have inspired mortals to wars on earth; so that, all around the world, everlasting battles are going on.
15. And such as are slain on earth-battlefields are born in spirit in chaos, not knowing they are dead (as to the earth), and, so, they linger on the battle-fields, still battling imaginary foes.
16. All over the earth are these battle-fields covered with spirits in chaos and with the spirits of druks, and druj, and Yaks, and ground people, who know nothing more than the beasts in the field.
17. Return, therefore, O Yathai, to thy Orian Chief, Thor, Son of Jehovih, and say to him: The God of earth is powerless to rescue her angels and mortals from the great darkness upon them. And beseech him in Jehovih's name to come and deliver me and my kingdoms.
18. Yathai inquired as to the races of men on earth, and as to the times of their termination.
19. God said: In twelve thousand four hundred years the I'hin race, the mound builders, will come to an end. And in that day the Ghans will have triumphed over all the lands and waters of the earth.
20. When Yathai had obtained the required information, and also learned the localities of the divisions of the earth and her heavens, he departed in his airiata, with his companions, and visited all the chief places, and then returned to Don'ga, in etherea, before Thor, Son of Jehovih, to whom he reported all he had learned as to the condition of the earth and her heavens.
21. Then came the Light of Jehovih to Thor, saying: My Son, take thou a sufficient host of ethereans, and go to the red star and her heavens, and deliver them in My name.
1 See the Lords' Fourth Book, 1st chap. 11th v.
1. Thor called in thirty million volunteers; and he provided an avalanza, an ethereal ship of fire, in which they embarked for the red star, where they should remain four years and two hundred and thirty and eight days, which was called the dawn of dan, for Thor, of Don'ga.
2. Then outward, onward, through etherea, sped Thor and his thirty millions. Through the swamps of Asath. and the fields of Broddwuski; through the ethereal seas of Hoesonga, toward the arc of Mos, and thence to Chinvat, the boundary of the earth's vortex. Nor halted here, but sped onward in his ship of fire for Gau, the throne of God.
3. God and his Lords, being apprised of Thor's coming, had the capital in readiness for his reception. And they had beside gathered in all the angels of the second resurrection, and as many of the first as chose to come. In all, there were in Gau assembled nine hundred million angels, Faithists in Jehovih, Of these, not more than one million had ever seen an etherean, nor had they visited outward from the earth farther than the seventh plateau in atmospherea.
4. Amongst these, even into the heavenly capital of Gau, alighted Thor and his thirty millions. And after due salutations, in the manner of Gods and Goddesses, a day of recreation was proclaimed from the throne of God; and thereupon the atmosphereans and ethereans mingled together joyfully.
5. Then ascended Thor on the throne of God, and he ordained as followeth, to wit:
6. One million constables to go to the false Lords and false Gods and arrest them, and bring them to Gau for judgment.
7. One million captors to possess the thrones and temples of the false Lords and false Gods, and hold them.
8. Eight million captors to gather in the angel slaves in all the hadan heavens.
9. Six million dispersers to overthrow and disperse the hells (heavenly battle-fields of spirits in chaos).
10. Six million physicians to disrupt fetals from mortals.
11. Two million founders of es'yan nurseries, for the spirits of infants and helpless ones, born into heaven before their full time.
12. One million founders of hospitals, for chaotic angels and others stricken in disease.
13. Half a million marshals; half a million messengers; and three million builders.
14. And when these had been selected by the proper officers, they were dispatched to their several places and duties.
15. Then Thor reorganized the Council of Gau for the period of dawn.
16. So, God and his Lords rested for a season, whilst Thor and his hosts delivered earth and her heavens.
17. In one year all the false Lords and false Gods and Goddesses were captured and brought to Gau; neither passed Thor judgment upon them until they were all brought in. And on this occasion, there were assembled in Gau millions of angels to witness the proceedings.
18. Thor said unto them: Perceive ye not that my power is greater than yours? How can that be? I have but thirty millions; and of you there are more than thirty thousand millions! Wherein, then, am I more powerful? Behold, I have arrested all your heavens and heavenly rulers. How it this? Whence my power?
19. Not one could answer Thor.
20. Then Thor said: My army is a unit. Yours are divided, one against another. Yea, each one was in anarchy.
21. This I declare unto you all: Jehovih, first of all; and His creations, which He hath given unto all His creatures.
22. To learn to master the elements of earth and heaven, this is the foundation for acquiring all power.
23. Because ye bound yourselves in heavenly places on the earth, ye rose not up to the places prepared for you. Answer me now: How standeth the world as to what is to come?
24. Many of the false Lords and false Gods answered after this manner: I fear to speak my mind, lest thou in anger cast me in hell.
25. Thor said: He who hath learnt to know Jehovih, and to serve Him, feareth nothing on earth nor in heaven. Fear is but the manifestation of weakness.
26. Speak, therefore, what ye desire; no harm shall befall you.
27. Then many of them said: This do I perceive, O God: There lie the earth and many heavens. The strongest mortals rule over the weaker; the strongest Gods rule over the weaker. Therefore, make me thy slave. I am content.
28. Then Thor said: A greater hardship give I unto all: I give you your liberty and freedom. Go, therefore, whither ye desire. I ask not one to serve me; but say unto you: Go serve Jehovih by lifting up whoever is beneath you.
29. They answered: Whither shall we go? We know not the way from one heaven to another, nor the way down to the earth. Thou sayest: Go serve Jehovih by lifting up such as are beneath us. Now, verily, we cannot lift up ourselves. Had we great riches, or power, or wisdom, then would we willingly do for those beneath us.
30. Thor said: Verily are ye Gods of darkness. I say unto you, wait not for any of these things, but go at once and serve Jehovih.
31. They answered: When we have first provided a way for ourselves, then will we serve Him.
32. Thor answered: Ye have spoken the darkness of all the world. I say unto you: Go serve Jehovih first; and after that come to me that I may see wherein ye lack in anything.
33. They answered: How can one serve Jehovih by lifting others up, if he have not clothes, nor food, nor habitation.
34. Thor said: It is well ye ask that question; but I say: Direct that question to your own souls; and, behold, the Father will answer you. Let that be the question ye ask yourselves every hour of the day; and watch ye for an opportunity to answer it by the labor of your own hands.
35. Then the false Gods and false Lords were dismissed from custody.
36. Thor commanded the light of the throne and of the pillars of heavenly fire to be raised to a higher grade. The false Lords and false Gods desired to flee because of the brilliancy of the light, but knew not whither to go.
37. Thor said unto them: Why have ye assumed to be Lords and Gods, since ye cannot even master the elements in the lower heavens?
38. I say unto you, the regions of Jehovih's universe are boundless. Let no one assume to do that which he cannot do; but, little by little, learn to master the elements surrounding him, and he will in time learn to traverse Jehovih's beautiful firmament, and be indeed a fit companion for Gods and Goddesses.
39. Then spake the false Lords and false Gods, saying: O that we had some one to teach us; some one to show us the way to learn!
40. Then Thor, perceiving they were in proper humor for resurrection, allotted unto them certain teachers and disciplinarians, and they were taken into educational colonies and put to work.
1. Thor said: To induce men and angels to find the way of resurrection, this is the greatest of all teaching. Man saith: O God, raise up thy servant!
2. And the Lord saith: Hold up thy hands and I will lift thee up. But man will not. Man saith: Send wise and holy angels to me, O Lord, to guide me in righteousness and good works!
3. And the Lord saith: As thou asketh of God, even so do thou to thy fellows. But man will not.
4. As it is with man on earth, even so do we find it in hada.
5. To induce angels to develop themselves, by taking hold with their own hands, and by the exercise of their own talents, this is the work of Lords and Gods. To rule over them without their knowing it, so as to lead them in the right way, this is wisdom.
6. The first passion of man is to eat; the second, the sexual desire; the third, to make others serve him. And if he accomplish the latter, then is he indeed the prince of evil. For he then holdeth dominion to the hurt of others.
7. So, also, as man buildeth these habitations in his soul on earth, how vain his effort for happiness in heaven! To teach him to undo all his past, and to make full restitution unto others, this is the work of Gods and Lords over spirits of darkness.
8. Thor established two thousand educational colonies in atmospherea, besides innumerable places of manufacturing and building; teaching the angels of heaven how to provide habitations for those born of earth into spirit life.
9. In three years of dawn Thor had prepared for etherean ascension four thousand million Brides and Bridegrooms.
10. Now all this while the angels of atmospherea had been taught much in regard to the emancipated kingdoms in etherea; of the splendor and majesty and power of Gods and Goddesses there abiding.
11. Thor spake from the throne of God, before the Holy Council, saying: Send swift messengers to Betatis, Goddess of Terow, in etherea, greeting, and say unto her: Thus saith Thor, Jehovih's Son, Orian Chief of Don'ga: Come thou to the heavens of the earth; I have four thousand million Brides and Bridegrooms as Jehovih's harvest. Provide thou an airiata of great size and splendor, for its presence shall enchant my people.
12. The swift messengers departed. And proper officers at once set about making ready to receive Betatis. Others were sent into other parts of atmospherea with fire-boats to bring atmosphereans to Gau, that they might behold the glory of the higher heavens as manifested in the descent and ascent of the airiata.
13. All these things were accomplished; Betatis came in great splendor; and all the kingdoms and sub-kingdoms of Gau were filled with the thousands of millions come to witness the ceremonies.
14. This, then, was the size of Betatis' airiata: Diameter, east and west and north and south, two thousand miles to the borders of the photosphere, and nine thousand miles high. The ship, within the photosphere, was one hundred miles east and west and north and south, and was two hundred miles high. Of beams, the entire length, there were twelve millions four hundred thousand; and of uprights, two millions; but of the short beams and uprights, they were numerous accordingly. And there were a sufficient number of chambers within the airiata for every soul to have one; and besides these, there were halls and temples within, also suitable for music and other entertainments.
15. The colors, shades and tints, with mirrors, and with opaque ornaments, both movable and fixed, were provided in all possible ways, for ornament and for service, the like of which, for beauty, had never been surpassed in Don'ga. And when the whole airiata was completed, it looked like an oval globe of light, with a frame-work, transparent and opaque within, alternated so as to add beauty to every part. And it was fitted and equipped for the third resurrection, having no storage places for atmosphere, or any thing in common with the lower heavens.
16. To add still further to its splendor, Betatis had her airiata ornamented with banners and streamers illuminated, so that at a distance, when seen descending, the whole vessel seemed like a sun surrounded on every side with movable stars and waving streams of light.
17. Amongst her hosts were one million trumpeters and players on harps; and two million singers.
18. In the midst of the forepart of the ship was the Holy Council chamber, with four million members. Above the Council chamber was the chamber of worship; and at either side were the halls for dancing and social reunion.
19. When Betatis' ship neared the atmospherean kingdom of God, millions of her hosts stationed themselves on the galley-beams and stay-lines, adding a scene of life to the ethereal ship of surpassing beauty.
20. With ballast had Betatis provided her ship, so that when she came within the earth's vortex she could stand where she desired whilst the earth and her heavens turned their axial course, that both mortals and angels might witness the brilliancy and glory of the works of Don'ga's chief Goddess.
21. And thus Betatis stood in her ship of fire, just beyond the plateau of Gau, whilst the earth and her heavens made one revolution.
22. The next day she descended into Gau, where God and his Lords, under direction of Thor, Jehovih's Son, had prepared their mighty audience.
23. When the ship was made fast, the chief marshal of Gau and of Betatis' hosts met and conducted Betatis up in front of the throne of God.
24. Thor said: In Jehovih's name, welcome, Daughter of Light!
25. Betatis said: Praise the Almighty! In love, am I come to answer thy prayer.
26. Then spake God, saying: Welcome, O Goddess! Come and honor my throne!
27. Then went Betatis forward in a flame of light, and was greeted after the manner of Gods and Goddesses. After which she sat in the midst of the throne. And at once the ceremonies of initiation for the Brides and Bridegrooms were accomplished.
28. Then came a day of recreation; and after that, Betatis and her hosts, together with the four thousand million Brides and Bridegrooms, entered her airiata and departed upward for the etherean heavens.